* Face masks are required.
* Please maintain 6 feet of distance between your group and other customers.
* Exact change or a check is helpful. Pricing is in denominations of 5's and 10's, tax included. Pens available, but your own pen is suggested. No credit card accepted.
*Please consider limiting your group size, as this may allow more families to participate.
*Because pets tend to increase social interaction, please leave your furry friend at home this year.
* Don't forget we offer weekday hours and some appointment hours that are off of peak traffic times.
* Hand saws and sleds are provided, but your own is welcome. No chain saws are permitted. Electric Sawzall's are. Tarps also work for tree transport on farm.
* Twine is provided at our Massachusetts locations, but if you have your own straps, tie downs, or bungees and can avoid touching the communal scissors, we suggest it.
* This year, operations are designed with safety in mind.
* Wagon will be operated for tree transportation only, please recognize that cutting your own tree can be a physically strenuous activity for some.
* Hot chocolate/food stand will not be open in 2020.
* No face cut-out signs this year, :(
* We apologize for any inconvenience you may incur from these guidelines and appreciate your cooperation in keeping everyone safe and healthy this holiday season.