OTHER INFORMATION, TIPS AND ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Saws provided (Chain saws not permitted. Your hand saw or cordless sawsall is welcome.)
- Twine provided (Bringing bungies or tie downs is recommended and roof racks are great!)
- Trees conveniently wrapped free for easy transport (You've got to see this!)
- It is extremely helpful to come with an empty trunk in order to better facilitate the transportation of your tree.
- Your tree is harvested when you visit us, we do not pre-tag.
- We accept cash or checks. We do not accept credit cards.
- Please call ahead in torrential rain and extreme weather.
- Snack shack is open on the weekends at the Crane Neck Street location only.
- Dogs are welcome on a leash. Please be prepared to pick up after your dog.
- Dress appropriately for the search of the ultimate Christmas tree (hat, gloves, boots, warm jacket). This is an outdoor pick-your-own, physical experience. Please note the weather and come prepared.
- "Hassle free" tree stands for sale. Guaranteed for tree set up in minutes. While supplies last.
- Free tree drilling for spike tree stands.
- 15 minutes from Scenic Newburyport, where there are plenty of restaurants and unique Christmas shopping opportunities.
- The typical cut your own Christmas tree experience can be anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on what you want to make it. Come on down and have fun!
- Tractor Rides will continue this year at the Crane Neck Street and Wood Street locations, weather and roadway conditions permitting. Rides may be one-way to the cutting areas in busy periods. Trees will be transported to meet you at the main gate in such an instance.
Copyright 2010 Crane Neck Tree Farm
During the sales season we do our best to answer the phone however, it may be easier to reach us after dark.
If you arrive on a weekday and do not see anyone there to assist you, try these numbers.
Crane Neck Street: (978) 363-1272
Wood Street: (978)-374-0232, or use above number.
Cell phone (reception not the greatest on the farm)